Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tiger Sleeve





Pretty cool session...
Picked up right where I left off last time and went up the chest, over the shoulder and down the backside of the arm.  This means that the overall silhouette of the background is complete.  There's still a little water and a few rocks to finish, but all the borders are done and it's got the look now (I think we were both equally excited to see it hook up all the way around)...
Time to start re-calibrating my brain for color mode soon, but I think I've got a few ideas.
He's back every three weeks for the rest of the year, so we should see a finished arm before not too long...
P.S.  In my opinion, this is the best way to get a larger piece (at least what works best for me and seems to be good for my clients), having a half day session every 2-3 weeks for a several month stretch.  Seems to be a nice balance of staying really consistent and on it, with just enough healing time in between to enjoy a little non scabby time before the next one...
Here's a few shots of the whole arm as of now:




No comments:

Post a Comment