Monday, January 9, 2012

Horitoshi 1


Not sure where I came across this one (or who made it or why it's so short), but I kinda dug it.
Both gentlemen are wearing Horitoshi body suits (the shorter haired one is my friend, Mr. Ishikawa, who I've had some great times with in Tokyo and SF, and the longer haired fellow is basically what I'd like to look like when I'm that age)...
Horitoshi has always been my favorite tattooer and one of my main main influences and inspirations. I've always admired his personal and artistic style, not to mention his ferocious work ethic.
I met him almost 15 years ago, and am very fortunate to have gotten to spend so much time with him and his tattoo family over the years.
There's a link to the right if you'd like to check out some of his work...

No comments:

Post a Comment