Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tiger



Not too much commentary here.
Was able to get the majority of the stripes done in the time we had, and I'm looking to finish it next time.  The tiger is going to be black and grey, so I'm feeling like I can make it work to get it all done in one more.  We shall see...
After that comes the rest of the elements to this piece:
Rocks, misty clouds, moon, two chickens and a rooster.
Usually my approach is to try and outline everything first and then fill in, but for some reason on this one I'm feeling like finishing every component as we go.  Not sure why, but I'm just going to trust the intuition and go with it. "Do not question what you do not understand" I've been told...
Not sure how I feel about that one, but I am working hard and just be present to enjoy the ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment