Monday, November 28, 2011

Body Suit



These are a couple of quick pics we took after a really short session a few weeks ago.  We've actually done a more extensive session since then, but as it was all an inch away from the crotch and the inner part of a butt cheek, so I figured I'd spare the graphic close ups and let you use your imagination for now...
I'm actually supposed to tattoo him tomorrow, but I've been bed ridden with a really nasty flu for the past several days, and it isn't looking good.  We've got appointments through next year, but it's always a shame to have to miss any of them and upset the rhythm.
Now that the dragons are completely outlined and the background is down the thighs, I've got some serious decisions to make.  Do I start coloring them in, or start outlining from the ankle up till we meet the dragons, then color everything at once?
Need to decide soon...

P.S.  Here's an old shot I found from our first consultation about this project.  Hard to believe that this turned into that...




No comments:

Post a Comment