Monday, August 1, 2011

Vacation


So this was my view for the last eight days...
My life lately has been a fairly relentless drawing and tattooing schedule, and combined with some personal stress, it was just time to escape from real life for a little while.
Just got back and I'm feeling more rejuvenated than I have in years.
Looking forward to getting back to all the work in progress and starting up some really exciting new projects.  Didn't even pick up a pencil for almost two weeks, kind of had to flush out my system and start fresh (sometimes you need to empty the cup so that you can fill it back up).
New pics coming soon hopefully...

2 comments:

  1. Well done, sir!!
    Rejuvenation is the bees' knees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great place to empty the cup :)

    ReplyDelete