Monday, August 29, 2011

More Mucha





So this is the next lady on the Mucha sleeve I started a while back.
(http://truenaturetattoo.blogspot.com/2011/07/mucha-woman.html)
I think I mentioned it before, but I really love his work and am compelled to reproduce it as close to the original as possible.  Sometimes translating very fine line work from a print to a tattoo doesn't really work so well, but I think we squeaked it out on this one.  It was difficult (and a little scary) to do something so delicate and complicated on the forearm, as any glitch would be very obvious.  I'm especially relieved that the face worked out.  I'm not exactly sure, but it's probably the size of a dime or so.
Another Mucha muse on the back side of the arm coming soon (then background)...

No comments:

Post a Comment