Sunday, April 15, 2012

New York Trip 2012


It almost that time of year again...
I'll be working in New York from May 13th through the 20th.  I've been going almost yearly for the last ten years or so and working with The Diamond Club (Bill and Junii Salmon, my tattoo family).  It's always been a blast travelling and working with them, and I've got tons of great NY stories and memories.
Unfortunately, this year Bill and Junii won't be attending, so I will be representing the Diamond Club in their absence.  For me this is a huge honor, and I really appreciate their trust and faith in me.  At the booth I'll be joined by my friend Shunho from the Horitoshi family in Tokyo.  We had a great time working there together last year, and are both very excited for this year as well.  I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of familiar faces and having fun diving back into the craziness that is the NY show.
As a huge added bonus and honor as well, I'll be flying in a few days early and guest spotting at New York Adorned (nyadorned.com).  It has an amazing reputation and has been home to so many amazing tattooers over the years (I've always really dug the vibe of the place and been amazed at the volume of high energy and cutting edge tattooing that's come out of there).  It was very surprising and humbling to get the invite, but I'm super excited and couldn't be happier...
I've got a few days booked already, but if anyone out there is interested in some work, feel free to email me truenaturetattoo@gmail.com and we'll see if we can make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment