Monday, March 19, 2012

Body Suit



Nice chunk finished on the top of the thigh this session.
I was maybe hoping to finish the outline down to the ankle, but I've been so swamped lately, I just didn't have it in me to draw up the last fish for the bottom (goldfish that is).  I'm sure it's something that could have been whipped up pretty quick, but it's really important to me that my mind be 100% in it, and since there was plenty of other stuff to keep us busy I didn't see the need to rush.
Things tend to happen when they need to, and if I don't force it too hard there's a much better chance of everything working out for the best...
Also, seeing a shot of his whole front is really making me realize that we've been making some decent headway.  Still a couple years ahead of us, but all of it I'm sure will be time well spent for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment